So I stole this from Bethany. I've been on a really good streak of blogging regularly in order to attract more viewers and I'm trying to keep it up!
1. What is his name? John Michael Loop
2. How long have you been together? We started dating in July 2005
3. When and where did you first meet? When I was a freshman in high school my friend Gina made me call him and ask him 20 questions to try and find out who he liked. I had no idea who he was, but he asked me to come up to him in school the next day and introduce myself. So before homeroom Gina pointed him out and I walked up to him and said, "Hi I'm Megan. The girl who called you last night. Bye" That was it! Very romantic.
4. How long did you date? 11 months before we were married.
5. How old is he? 26
6. Who eats more? Probably me. Sometimes John only eats once a day cuz he's a weirdo.
7. Who said I love you first? Me. This is shocking I think. I don't think he said it back for 2 weeks.
8. Who is taller? If you have ever actually seen me you know the answer.
9. Who sings better? Me
10. Who is smarter? Probably me since John only started applying himself in college. So I had a head start.
11. Whose temper is worse? Mine. John doesn't really have a temper at all.
12. Who does the laundry? Me.
13. Who does the dishes? John does them more often.
14. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at the bed from the end, it would be me.
15. Who pays the bills? Me. Although John is making us a budget and he wants to start doing them. I will believe it when I see it.
16. Who mows the lawn? Sadly, we have no lawn.
17. Who cooks dinner? John has started cooking dinner more since we moved, but he can only make three things.
18. Who drives when you're together? John. I think the man should drive.
19. Who is more stubborn? It's a tie.
20. Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? John. I'm not actually ever wrong.
21. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine
22. Who kissed who first? John. He was a fast mover.
23. Who asked whom out? John is an Internet stalker and bought me a present before we ever even went out.
24. Who proposed? John.
25. Who is more sensitive? Definitely John.
26. Who has more friends? Hmmm probably John. He was the homecoming king after all.
27. Who has more siblings? John
28. Who wears the pants in the family? Me! Just like my mom!
Emily gave birth last night to a healthy baby girl weighing in at 7 pounds and 2 ounces. She already has loads of hair and a dimple in one cheek just like Emily! Emily and Sean named her Delaney Elizabeth Krasin and they are calling her Laney. Yesterday also happened to be my maternal grandmother's birthday! She's no longer with us but it's pretty sweet Laney was born on this day. I will definitely post some pics as soon as I go visit in 2 weeks.Pin It
So way back in September John and I traveled back to The Ohio for Emily's baby shower. It was really good to see everyone again. Emily is being induced this Wednesday at 8am! Here are some pics from the shower. I'm going back the first weekend in November and then I will have some pics of the baby!
The only downside to our trip was that I got really sick the night we got there and my throat swelled up huge. We though I just had a swollen gland. However, it kept getting bigger and bigger and I looked ridiculous like a frog so we went to the ER Monday night when we got back. They don't really believe in urgent care centers in Maryland so that's really your only option. So I went there and it took forever of course. They gave me an antibiotic and some pain medication because it was pushing on my throat. They weren't totally sure what was wrong though so they sent me to a specialist. It turns out if had a thyroglossal duct cyst! And it's a congenital defect! Who knew I was defective! Anyhow if it happens again I will have to have surgery to have the parts of my thyroid tissue removed. I'm really hoping it doesn't happen again because they will have to cut open my throat and remove part of a bone and it leaves a pretty bad scar.
P.S. You can kinda see my fat throat in these pics. Althought I tried to hide it because it pretty much just looked like I had a double chin at that point in the swelling.
So I haven't posted in a while and I have many many updates. First, I dyed my hair dark brown today. This is definitely the darkest my hair has been in my life! Then I went to sephora and used my giftcard John got me for my birthday and had my makeup done to match my new hair! It was pretty exciting!