5 Things I was doing 10 years ago

1. I was 13 and going into the 7th grade
2. This was a defining moment in my life because I FINALLY got contacts and looked much less awkward
3. Riding my bike pretty much every day with my cousin, Gretchen.
4. Playing volleyball and softball
5. Making an unsuccessful attempt at building a fort with Gretchen.

5 Things on my to-do list today (Today is Sunday so let's go with tomorrow.)

1. Clean the house
2. Bake some chocolate chip cookies
3. Go shopping for a new suit to wear to my meeting in Georgetown
4. Meet with the RS presidency
5. Make sure John gets a haircut ;-)

5 Snacks I enjoy

1. Nuts
2. Grapes
3. Dove chocolate
4. chips and salsa
5. strawberries

5 Songs I know the lyrics to (I can remember the lyrics to tons of songs!!!)

1. Every Something Corporate Song ever
2. Carmen Ohio
3. Ice, Ice Baby
4. I can't write anything else because I know the words to a ridiculous amount of songs. If I hear it twice I know it forever!

5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire

1. Pay off all of our student loans (so boring)
2. John would want to start his own business so probably that
3. Buy a house back in Ohio
4. Quit my job
5. Go t o somewhere tropical

5 Bad Habits

1. Leaving 3 pairs of shoes by the door at a time
2. Not putting leftovers away before they go bad
3. Speeding
4. My bad temper
5. Not calling people back because I hate talking on the phone

5 Things I'd never wear again

1. Stone wash jeans
2. overalls
3. a sports band to keep my glasses on!
4. metallic lip gloss
5. colored jeans

5 Favorite toys

1. my laptop
2. my camera
3. my car
4. my dad's four wheeler that I am going to be playing with in a week!
5. My scrapbook stuff

Now... to the power of 4's

4 Jobs I've had

1. Guest services at Target
2. Working at Apples (You ppl don't even know how good I was at this. I have a heart attack every time I go to the grocery store because no one can ring and bag as good as me! :-P)
3. Safelite- worst job ever!
4. Server for good ole Max & Erma's

4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over

1. A Walk to Remember
2. Anything Harry Potter
3. 16 Candles
4. Pride and Prejudice

4 Places I've Lived

1. Amherst, Ohio
2. Pepper Pike, Ohio
3. Columbus, Ohio
4. Columbia, Maryland

4 TV Shows I Enjoy

1. What Not to Wear
2. The Real Estate Pros
3. Little People, Big World
4. The Office

4 Places I've Been on Vacation (I've been a lot of places, but these are my favorites)

1. Nova Scotia, Canada
2. Tempe, Arizona
3. Marco Island, Florida
4. South Padre Island, TX

4 Favorite Restaurants

1. Smith & Wollensky
2. Longhorn
3. Bravo
4. Buca di Beppo

Now I have to tag people...Angie, Chelsea, Ching, Mom, and Dad
Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE What Not To Wear!!!