My Book Queue


I am always looking for good book recommendations. Below is a list of my queue. Please make comments with any suggestions!

1. Starman by Sarah Douglass- This is the third book in the Wayfarer Redemption Series that Dianna Recommended to me. I would never have picked this book out on my own, but it's turning out really good. This just proves you never know what you will end up liking.

2. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte - Since I was an English major I got to read tons of classics, but there are a few I missed. I'm really looking forward to this one!

3. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - Another Stephanie Meyer Recommendation. The sequel comes out next month so I need to get on it!

4. Betrayed by P.C. Cast - The second novel in the House of Night Series. These books are way too juvenile for me and I'm not a huge fan, but I'm one of those people that once I start a series I can't stop even when it's kinda painful. Please don't read unless you are still in high school. Save yourself.

5. Mr. Darcy, Vampyre by Amanda Grange - So I am a fan of Vampires, a fan of all things Jane Austen, and a fan of Amanda Grange. I am somewhat skeptical of this, but I'm going to give it a try.
Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hunger games was awesome! enjoy it. i think i'll try Clare's series- thanks!

The Snavelys said...

Hey Megan! How are you? It's been forever! Hope you are doing good! You will love Jane Eyre. It's my favorite book of all time next to Pride and Prejudice. My email address is tiffytwo2@aol.com. Keep in touch!

Mallory said...

I just found your blog and I am so excited. I have read The Hunger Games and I really liked it. I was surprised with how much I got into it. A girl from work gave it to me and I wasn't sure about it, but loved it. I will have to check out these other books listed. I love to read!