Recently, Tricia asked me what I had in my bucket list. I had always thought of a bucket list as something old people do, but if I wait until I am old how will I get it all done. Unfortunately, I am so practical it has been hard for me to think of items to put on my list so I decided to make it an In-Progress Bucket List. Feel free to make suggestions.
1. Go skydiving
2. Rescue a Dog- DONE!
3. Become a Temple Worker- DONE!
4. Go to France and speak French
5. Learn a third language
6. Visit the Mediterranean
7. Learn to Sew (More than just pajamas)
8. Be in a live studio audience on a TV show
9. Find a really cool antique like on Pickers
10. Volunteer at an animal shelter
11. Run in a 5K. I know this is so wimpy, but I hate running so getting motivated enough to do this would be a huge deal for me.
12. Eat vegetables I grew myself
13. Maintain a flower garden so I can have fresh flowers in my house
14. Have kids