Help My Home

Here is the picture of the first space in my house that needs help. There is this little nook near our front door that needs something. I threw this frame I made with some hooks thinking it would be cute. I actually think it is ok, but there are a few problems:

1. The black doesn't go with the rest of the furniture or decor

2. I hate having stuff hung there because it seems cluttered.

3. The shape is really shallow so it needs to look cute, but I can't really think of an actual function.



So I need some ideas. Right now I am thinking some wall stencils like the photo below.


Then layer it with an antique window that has a wreath hanging on it like way it's hung on the mirrow below.


But I think I would hang the wreath with a ribbon. Maybe navy?

What are your ideas?





Pin It

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh I love that idea! If you wanted a table in the space you could try one of those half-circle tables. I have a small space like this on my back porce and it's perfect! Can't wait to see what you do with it!