These are a Few of My Favorite Things...

Let me just say, buying clothes while overweight is not fun. I feel so limited and disappointed. My cute sweater dresses from last year still fit, but I'm not totally sure I can pull them off anymore. In the spirit of finding motivation, here are a few things that I wish looked a little better on me.



This houndstooth dress from The Limited. I really wanna buy this, but it will not look nearly as good on me as I want so I will just have to hold out.

I did actually break down and buy this dress. The fabric is really luxurious. I can wear it, but I will definitely look better -10 lbs from now. See it here.  The limited was having a 40% off sale so I couldn't resist.

Does this dress just scream autumn to you! I'm not brave enough to go sleeveless at the moment, otherwise I would be all over this.





Pin It

1 comment:

Debbie Burns said...

Totally digging the orange dress! Gorgeous!!!