Therapy and Scooby Snacks

So I go to therapy and I'm proud of it. I mean how else can I get someone to listen to me talk for an hour straight and be really engaged? So few people in the world actually listen anymore. This is my big chance to get everything off my chest and get some legit and awesome advance from an impartial third party. Totally a golden opportunity.



In addition, I'm pretty proud of the fact that I didn't end up catatonic or an adult film star due to my family's utter dysfunctionality. I see a lot of weird things in the therapist office and not in an unfortunate mental health type of way. For example today the man sitting next to me in the waiting room kept playing the Scooby-Doo theme song over and over on his phone. Out loud. Loudly. I mean really? While waiting I developed a few theories on why this guy would do such a thing:

1. He was craving scooby snacks
2. Maybe he was concerned I was a ghost
3. He is seeing a therapist for his obsession for 90's cartoons
4. He was unable to find the theme song to Magilla Gorilla

I guess I will never know...

Pin It

1 comment:

Amie {Kitty Cats and Airplanes} said...

I don't know how I would be living me life without therapy! Been doing it for years, though I don't think I've ever run into anything Scooby Doo.....