Baby Trend: Hot Pink and Zebra

Two weeks ago I threw a baby shower at work for my old boss along with a few of my colleagues. My old boss is the AVP now so it was kind of nerve-wracking. We went with a Hot Pink and Zebra Theme. At first I thought this was kind of random, but once I got looking this stuff is EVERYWHERE!


I made my first diaper cake and I was so please with it. 


I found these favor boxes at hobby lobby and used them as table decor. 


We ordered these cupcakes. They were so delish. They were apple flavored and had a real baked apple in the middle. Mouth watering!


See the hot pink and zebra streamers and the matching plates? All from Hobby Lobby.



Jess received lots of adorable handmade gifts. There is a little crochet lamb on her lap. Too cute!

The party turned out great, but was so much work. So many people made comments that I should be a party planner because I had real attention to detail. This may be a talent of mine, but I have no desire to make it a business. 


Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job! That diaper cakes looks so professional!! And you should have saved me a cupcake - those sound amazing!!!!!

Debbie Burns said...

Super cute!

Megan said...

Your diaper cake looks perfect and the cupcakes sound delicious!

megan
craftycpa.blogspot.com