Happy 29th Mom!


A few weeks ago I was able to go back to Ohio to celebrate my Mom's Birthday. My Dad came for a visit, as well, and took us all to see Wicked. It was amazing and I loved it! I can't wait to see it again! I have been listening to the soundtrack ever since. It was really fun to be able to hang out with my Mom and Dad at the same time. I'm glad even though they are divorced they can still get along.
For her birthday I had a jigsaw puzzle made from a big picture of Delainey. It even came in a tin with the picture on the front. My mom is really into puzzles and I picked a picture that was really difficult. She has already finished it and put some sort of shallack on it so it all sticks together. She's gonna get it framed.
I was also able to watch Delainey for a day. Mikaela got a snow day and was able to spend the whole day with me as well. All in all it was a really fun weekend!
Pin It

No comments: