Loves (in no particular order)
1. BOOKS! I can openly say I am obsessed. I am just like my dad in this!
2. Aha moments. Yes, I am stealing this phrase from Oprah, but it's so true. My pet peeve is a lack of self awareness so I try to be aware of how my actions are perceived by others. Not in a way like I'm worried what everyone thinks. But in an attempting to be sesitive to others and having empathy way. I am not always successful, but at least I try.
3. Nieces (and necphews if I had any). I am so satisfied with the fantasicness of my nieces I wonder if I even need kids (kidding). Let sisters and sisters-in-law do all the tough stuff and take all the glory in being the fun aunt. However, I know being a mother will be priceless and I cannot deprive my sister of the joy of being an aunt.
4. John. As I said, in no particular order :-P. Sure everyone has their faults, but I seriously lucked out in the husband department.
1. How the skinniest person at the gym has to some work out right next to me even though there are 15 other open treadmills. This happens literally every time I am there. EVERY. TIME. These ridiculously thin women come work out next to me moving at an inhuman speed for about 10 minutes then they collapse from exhaustion because they have only eaten a stick of celery in the last 2 days. I do not criticize your devotion to to bodily perfection, but rather your need to come work out next to me to make yourself feel evern thinner.
2. People who talk on their cell phones in public restrooms. I do not talk to my friends on the phone while I pee and I dont want your friends to hear me either. I think they should pass a law. This is an invasion of my privacy!
3. Rubber neckers. We have all done it, but I save my rubber necking for something that actually merits it. Not for the dude who ran out of gas in his mercedes. This happens every day in DC. Is it really that interesting? It's not so just keep driving with you eyes straight ahead. Just worry about not running the guy over, not staring at him for long enough to be able to paint his portrait when you get home.
4. Sharing dairy products. John says I am generally a bad sharer. But some things I cannot do and sharing dairy products is one of them. No need to elaborate why on this. I think it's obvious.