Friend Visits and Vacations

So we have been really busy lately with Dan and Heather visiting (separately) and getting ready for our vacation. We haven't been on a real vacation since our honeymoon and that was only 4 days long. This will be my first time out of the U.S. (besides Canada which I barely count since my family lives there) and I am really excited! We are planning on going snorkeling in Belize which will be the highlight! I am also so pumped to be able to hang out with Amber, Devin, Heather, and Dan for a whole week! We plan on making this an anual event. Next year's may be on a smaler scale if we buy a house, but we will see!

I'll try to post a book review before I go. Heather took a bunch of pics o her visit and as soon as she sends them to me I will post them. Bon Voyage!
Pin It

No comments: