I am Finally on the Subway Art Bandwagon!

I have been eyeing up the Subway Art scene for a while. Sadly, I am still working on getting comfortable with my cricket so I wasn't emotionally ready to move on to vinyl ;-p. Thankfully, I found Krista at While He Was Napping to do it for me AND at a great price. I bought quite a few from her to use as Christmas gifts for all of my nieces and nephews which I still have to apply them to the frames.

Her customer service was great and she really worked with me on getting it just right. She even went out and bought a vinyl color she didn't have in stock. You can check out her Etsy shop here!


Don't you love it? Also, I have to give myself a big pat on the back to be able to adhere this properly. I even busted out my cricket tools. I told the hubs this may be the closest I may ever get to performing surgery!



Pin It

1 comment:

Krista @ While He Was Napping said...

This looks fantastic! You did a great job!

Krista

(thanks for the plug! I'm so glad you were happy with everything!)