This weekend I tried a new recipe out and it was so YUMMY! I had seen quite a few recipes for Chocolate Eclair Cake around the web. I read through them and think I pulled the best elements out of them all to make another super easy yet super yummy desert.
1. 2 Boxes of Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
2. 1 Container of Cool Whip
3. 3 Cups of lowfat Milk
4. 1 Tab of Butter
5. One Box of Graham Crackers
6. One bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
7. 4 Tbsp Shortening
8. 4 Tbsp lowfat milk
9. 4 Tbsp Karo Syrup
1. Whip pudding and 3 cups of milk in a bowl. Fold in Cool Whip. I opted not to fully mix because I liked the swirly look, but if you don't care you can mix it well.
2. Rub butter on bottom of rectangular pan
3. Place a layer of graham crackers on bottom of pan.
4. Take half of the pudding/cool whip mixture and spread over graham crackers. Place another layer of grahams following by another layer of pudding. Top with one last layer of grahams.
5. In a small pot mix chocolate chips, shortening, karo syrup, and and 4 Tbsp of milk over medium heat until melted.
6. Poor chocolate over the top and place in refrigerator for about 2 hours.