As with most of my recipes, I am always looking for shortcuts to cut down on time. I decided to use a rotisserie chicken instead of cooking my own. This saves time, and ensures the chicken is nice and juicy.
1. 1 Rotisserie Chicken
2. 1/2 of a White Onion, Chopped
3. 1/2 a Container of Sour Cream
4. 2 Cups of Mexican Style Cheese
5. 1 Tbsp Dried Parsley
6. 1/2 Tsp Dried Oregano
7. 1/2 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
8. 1/2 Tsp Salt
9. 1 15 oz can of Tomato Sauce
10. 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
12. 1 can of Enchilada Sauce
1. Preheat Over to 350 degrees
2. In a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat place torn up chicken, onion, sour cream, 1 cup of cheese, parsley, oregano, and black pepper.
3. Heat until cheese melts then stir in salt, tomato sauce, chili powder, and if you want you can add a pinch of garlic.
4. Roll even amounts of mixture in the tortillas and arrange in a rectangular pan.
5. Cover with enchilada sauce and one cup of cheese.
6. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.