I made some Homemade Oreo Cookies to showcase my desert tray from yesterday. The super easy recipe is below. Lots of shortcuts as usual, but they are delish!
1. Box of Chocolate Cake Mix
2. 2 Eggs
3. 1/2 Cup of Oil
4. One container of whipped white icing
1. Combine cake mix, oil, and eggs.
2. Drop 1'' cookies onto baking sheet. I like to roll them up so they come out perfectly round.
3. Bake 7-10 Minutes
4. Let cool then make cookie sandwiches out of them
5. Display your new fancy schmancy desert tray.