This award does not come without its duties. I must:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave me this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 bloggers. (I'm doing 5. Sorry bloggy chain award powers that be)
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
I was awarded this by Sweet Bee Buzzings and by Come Whine With Me. Thanks Ladies!!
The Seven Things About Me. I'll try to make this interesting.
1. My uncle was a professional talk show host. This is my claim to fame people! Can you guess who? I bet you can't.
2. My sister and I have the same birthday and we are 8 years apart. Weird. We also have a cousin with that birthday!
3. I have never had a twinkie. This is weird, but my mom is a dental hygenitist and I never even had sugared gum until I was about 10.
4. Crooked pinkies and extra long second toes run in my family. All of the women have them. None of us will ever have careers as foot or hand models. Sigh.
5. I almost became a nun. I went to catholic school for most of my life then decided to go to Ursuline College, the home of the Ursuline nuns, to consider taking vocations. I met some awesome young nuns (sounds like young guns ha!), but ultimately decided I wanted to have a family. Close call!
6. My real real dream is to one day open a bakery. Despite my fallout with Duff Goldman I would like to someday open a bakery with all kinds of sweet treats. I am slowly compiling amazing desert recipes for this endeavor.
7. I have never seen the Sound of Music. My husband says this is un-American, but it just has no appeal for me. If I've gone 27 years without it why change now?
Now for the Awards. Drum Roll Please...
1. Ashley Creations
2. Blooming Homestead
3. Dianna the Explorer
4. Dragonfly Meadow
5. Homemaker on a Dime