Bargain Shopping

I am terrible at finding deals on craft items, anything for my dog and ESPECIALLY groceries. However, I think I am pretty good at finding deals on clothes. Here are some of my most recent conquests. If you hurry you can get them too!

Right now Express has an extra 40% off clearance. It comes out to almost 90% off on some of the items.



Red V-Neck Sweater $11.99


Black Ruffle Tee $5.99


Shark Bite Flyaway Cardigan $11.99

Also, this weekend we went to the REI attic sale and we more than got our money's worth on our REI co-op membership. Even if you are not an outdoorsy person I highly recommend you join just for the Attic sales. Here is what we scored:


Men's Keen Pyrenees Hiking boots
Retail: $140
Paid: $40

Women's Reef Sandals
Retail: $40
Paid: $4.97


Have you found any good deals lately?

Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Budget Savvy Diva - #1 frugal blog in Southern California, is your newest follower - love if you would head on over to http://budgetsavvydiva.com and follow me back

Thanks! Sara

Crafty Housewife said...

Wow, that's awesome! Good deals!