My Pride and Joy

I made one of my favorite projects ever yesterday! I had been drooling over everyone else's wreaths for so long I decided I had to give it a try. I was thrilled with the results! I really didn't think it could look this good. Let your eyes feast upon this!


First I wrapped the wreath form in red ribbon which I found at Hobby Lobby in the Christmas clearance at 90% off!


Then I traced some circles on red felt. I used three different sized plates to add variety.


Then I cut the circles in a spiral pattern. 


Rolled it up into a rose. My hand looks super creepy here. Please ignore. 



Started randomly placing the roses on the wreath form. 


Voila! I'm in love. 


Pin It

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing job Megs!! It looks wonderful! I look forward to seeing a new wreath for every season and holiday!!

The Preira Family said...

cute, cute,cute!

The Snavelys said...

I LOVE this! I was thinking about making one but it looks like it takes forever. Good job!!!

The Loops said...

It only took me two hours! I was hesitant at first too because of hoe much time i thought it would take, but it was totally worth it!

Jo-Anna@APrettyLife said...

Very, very pretty!
Jo-Anna

Jenni said...

looks very pretty! i am in the middle of doing one myself, only i am putting those flowers (whose edges i scalloped to give it a little bit of imperfectness when rolled) onto a heart wreath! hopefully it turns out just as cute!

Mostly Food and Crafts said...

I love this! Following you back!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! It looks very elegant! I have yet to attempt a wreath but this just may be my inspiration! Thanks for sharing. Thanks for visiting my blog and I'm your newest follower can't wait to look around more!

Jeana
inplaceofhercrown

Kim of Mo Betta said...

This is too cute! I love it! Very creative.

Unknown said...

So pretty! What a clever way to make roses.

Anonymous said...

THis looks fabulous!! I think it could be used for Christmas and for Valentines day. love it

Chrystie said...

I'm a follower! :) Great project, thanks for sharing the how to. Turned out nice! :)

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

How cute! I love felt AND the clearance section.

Warmly, Michelle

ruth said...

wow love that wreath! you've created quite an amazing blog, i love it! consider yourself blogstalked :)