Expanding My Social Universe

I have met so many new blogging friends while participating in blog hops, link parties, and trains lately. Oftentimes, I only see the usual suspects. In hopes of expanding my blog and connecting with new and old friends I am trying out some new hops. Today I am participating in the Social Parade over at Smart, Trendy Moms. I realize I'm not a mom, but I am smart and trendy (I think)! I hope this helps many of my current and beloved blogging friends make some new ones too!

Smart and Trendy Moms

Pin It

8 comments:

Judy said...

Thanks for following. Im now following back. Have a great weekend :)

A Place For Every-Thing said...

Thank you for the Follow! I am your Newest Follower! I Love Blog hopping!

http://www.placeforevery-thing.com

Betty Manousos said...

Hi there, found you and followed you from It's almost Friday bh. Hope you can drop by and follow me back!

Have a great weekend!

WelltoDo said...

Cute blog. Love the background! Stop by and see us at Well to Do sometime :)

Cheers,
Suz from http://welltodoyou.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

New follower from Social Parade! I love the design of your blog.

jen

Unknown said...

*waves*. Hi, new friend!

Michele said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I look forward to some crafty posts. I need all the help I can get.

Thanks
Michele

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I'm a new fan to your blog from the Social Parade on Friday Blog Hop. Very nice Blog. Hoping to meet some new friends and gain some new followers so if you get a minute please stop by and follow back.
http://alittleoftheother.com

Have a super week,
Ellie