Have a Little Faith..In Me



I've recently rededicated myself to blogging.  I kind of, just maybe, wanted to set a goal of reaching 100 followers by the end of the month, but I didn't think I could do it. To my surprise and delight, I am at 93 followers and there is plenty of time left in January! So I am going to set a goal of 125 followers by the end of the month. If I don't make it I'll live, but if I do make it, I will be beyond excited!

Please help me make my goal. Any tips you would like to offer I would greatly appreciate it. Also, I will be doing a giveaway over at Saturday Mornings on Monday, January 23 for a $30 Visa Giftcard. I'd love to do a blogswap if anyone is interested, as well.

Pin It

1 comment:

The Snavelys said...

I finally remembered to follow your blog-officially that is because I always read and enjoy!!! :)