Rosette Candleholder

I have a giant surplus of red felt that I am trying to go through, which isn't a bad thing because I have loved everything I've used it for so far. 

First, I spray painted a small styrofoam cylinder red. I learned my lesson from the topiary mistake. 


Then a cut a million small circles.


Then I cut the circles in a spiral.



Then I rolled the roses and glued all over the cylinder. 


I used a nice flameless candle to avoid fire hazards. I kinda love it. 


See topiary mistake above. Just keepin it real people.

I'm linking up to:







Pin It

11 comments:

Blooming Homestead said...

Really Adorable!

Emily {WhipperBerry} said...

So pretty! Thanks for linking up!

maria said...

Great idea! I really like it! Thank you for stopping by my blog and become a follower! I am your newest follower now! Have a great weekend!

Mama Know Best said...

This is sooo cute, I'm going to give it a try...i think I have some red felt...Thanks.

Thanks fo follwowing by the way, I'm following you back.

Bracey Pate said...

Thanks for your comment and for following. I'm following back. This is such a creative idea!!

Heavensent1 said...

GFC following *heavensent1* from the Freakin' Friday Blog Hop...ifn you have a moment, please stop by Mad Moose Mama ~ http://www.madmoosemama.blogspot.com ~ and have yourself a look around~!! Have a groovy day...peaces...xoxo

Ruth said...

Adorable rosettes! I love it. Thanks for commenting at Paisley & Me :)

Carmie of the Single Nester said...

These look just lovely! I can see a few of these on a long table. I don't know though if I have the patience to craft this. You should consider selling this item.

SugarFoot Designs said...

Very Cute! Following you back :)
I love your design too!!

Melissa said...

That is really pretty! Love it!

DANA said...

Voting has begun for Best of January 2011! Be sure to grab your button to help gain votes!

http://www.thesaturdaymorningsblog.com/2011/01/let-voting-begin-best-of-best-poll.html