Rosette Candleholder

I have a giant surplus of red felt that I am trying to go through, which isn't a bad thing because I have loved everything I've used it for so far. 

First, I spray painted a small styrofoam cylinder red. I learned my lesson from the topiary mistake. 


Then a cut a million small circles.


Then I cut the circles in a spiral.



Then I rolled the roses and glued all over the cylinder. 


I used a nice flameless candle to avoid fire hazards. I kinda love it. 


See topiary mistake above. Just keepin it real people.

I'm linking up to:







Pin It

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Really Adorable!

Emily Carter said...

So pretty! Thanks for linking up!

maria said...

Great idea! I really like it! Thank you for stopping by my blog and become a follower! I am your newest follower now! Have a great weekend!

Mama Know Best said...

This is sooo cute, I'm going to give it a try...i think I have some red felt...Thanks.

Thanks fo follwowing by the way, I'm following you back.

Bracey Pate said...

Thanks for your comment and for following. I'm following back. This is such a creative idea!!

Unknown said...

GFC following *heavensent1* from the Freakin' Friday Blog Hop...ifn you have a moment, please stop by Mad Moose Mama ~ http://www.madmoosemama.blogspot.com ~ and have yourself a look around~!! Have a groovy day...peaces...xoxo

Anonymous said...

Adorable rosettes! I love it. Thanks for commenting at Paisley & Me :)

The Single Nester said...

These look just lovely! I can see a few of these on a long table. I don't know though if I have the patience to craft this. You should consider selling this item.

SugarFoot Designs said...

Very Cute! Following you back :)
I love your design too!!

Melissa said...

That is really pretty! Love it!