I'm Hangry Yo!

So it's day 2 of weight watchers and I'm hangry! Ok, I'm hungry, but maybe not angry. I'm mostly cranky. Yesterday gave me a false sense of full. Today I am struggling. I just want some comfort food and it's only day 2! Although I did stock up on some 1 point soups today so maybe that will do the trick.

I'm still determined to stay on the plan, but I think the reality of how hard it is going to be has hit me. I need to do some meal planning for next week so I'm not so dumbfounded about what to eat. I think it is a tough transition to the new point system because I have been wating things thinking that they are a certain point value then I plug it in and it's way more! Oh cereal, will we ever meet again?

Pin It

5 comments:

Annie Laurie Cechini said...

Eating Right fudge bars. One point. BLISS. :) I know BJs has them, not sure who else.

Amy Waller said...

Oh girl.... I totally feel you! I have been doing a high protein, no carb diet for about the past month and a half. It had kicked my butt and there is nothing I want more than queso & chips from Chili's!! But, I have lost about 23 pounds in the past month and a galvan I guess I can't complain! You can do it though! The first week or so is always the hardest! Good luck! xoxo

The Loops said...

Wow Amy! That is amazing! Keep up the good work!

Amie {Kitty Cats and Airplanes} said...

I feel ya...I just started a myfitnesspal program which is similar to weight watchers. Some days are easy, some days are so hard I want to die!! Hang in there, I'm sure it will get better! :)

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Thanks for visiting! I've had success with WW in the past (pre-baby) and hope you enjoy it! The first three weeks are the hardest - hang in there!