Katy has a reputation in our family for delicious desserts. Here is one of the more simple ones she has done. So yummy! I probably shouldn't post this while on weight watchers. Torture!
You will need:
1. One Package of Yellow Cake Mix
2. One Package of instant Lemon Pudding Mix
3. 1 3/4 c of Water
4. Three egg whites
5. One container of fresh raspberries
6. One can of raspberry pie filling
7. 2 containers of cool whip
8. One package of vanilla pudding mix
9. 1 cup of milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Spray two 9 inch round pans with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, mix together cake mix and pudding mix
4. Pour in water and egg whites.
5. Beat on low speed for 1 minute. Increase speed to high and beat for 4 minutes.
6. Pour batter into prepared pans
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool completely.
1. In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with milk and 1/2 cup of raspberry filling.
2. Mix until smooth
3. Gently fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain
4. Spread evenly over cake.
Then all you do it assemble the cake, and put raspberry pie filling between layers!