My First Garland

I've been whining forever about how I don't really know how to utilize my Cricut. Thanks for the joy of YouTube I have finally started to do some fun stuff with it. Mostly I've been actually cutting vinyl. I made this cute Fall garland for my new shelves. 


I have to say I hate the green ribbon so as soon as I can make it to Hobby Lobby I will be buying some jute. Oh my jute is also missing. I'm guessing it's in the same place as my fall wreaths. I even used some distressed ink on these babies. Another recent discovery of mine. Yeah I know I am behind the times. 



Blog Hops Everyday Friday Blog Hop


Pin It

2 comments:

brightbird said...

I have a small cricut and I really don't know what to do with it either. But that is a cute idea! I'm following from the blog hop. Hope you can follow back! http://brightbirdsoap.blogspot.com/

Coley said...

your first garland looks great!