Meet My Sister-in-law and her Mad Skills

I would like to introduce my sister-in-law Jen. She was kind enough to lend me some of her creations so I could share them with you, but first I'd like to tell you a little about her.



First off, let me just say that Jen is totally illusive when it comes to avoiding family photos. As you can see this is a picture of Jen at my bridal shower, which was over 5 years ago. Every picture I have of her since she is either pregnant, has a screaming kid in her arms, or is completely not looking at the camera. It is now my personal mission to take a decent picture of her next time I see her.

Jen and I have known each other since I was a Freshman in high school and she was a junior. I say known, because I wouldn't say we were friends. Lol. Jen was really intimidating in high school. She was an amazing soccer player, super gorgeous, popular, and older. Oh and did I mention she is John's twin. 

Many many years later when John and I started dating I was more nervous about meeting Jen again than John's parents. Shockingly, when I met Jen again I saw a totally different side of her. She is one of the most loyal and selfless people I have ever met. She is an amazing mom and I am so happy to be a part of her family. She is now a stay at home mom of three super cute kids. I really don't know how she does it.

This week John's cousin Jonathan got married to his fiance Lauren. They are both so sweet and I am so happy for them. Jen made them some beautiful invitations, menus, and programs that you can see below.


This is the closed invite


This is what it looked like when opened. I love the pocket on the side that holds a little info sheet, as well as, the response.


The Menu


Aren't they gorgeous? I'll be featuring more of Jen's projects this week so stay tuned!





Pin It

No comments: