BHG Faves

I look forward to my Better Homes and Gardens newsletters. Unlike some other magazines (*cough*Martha!) I can actually do the projects they show and for less than my entire paycheck. What do you think?

So many great things going on in tis picture. First of all I am obsessed with this wallpaper. Does anyone have any clue where you can by sweet stuff like this for a resonable price. Second I love the flower base and I think I can totally make it with my sweet quatrefoil vinyl I bought. Third, I am so painting a peg board for my craft space.


Great use of upcycling here. And again with the wallpaper. Awe.Some.

We've all seen great version of DIY canvas art all over blogland. What I am really loving in this pic are the colors. I am now on a mission to find this blue and use it when I restore the dry sink my friend donated to me.
Pin It

No comments: