Make Your Own Frosty Paws!



Frosty Paws are pretty pricey when you buy them from the grocery store. They usually run about $5 for 6 treats. Fortunately, they are super simple and super affordable to make yourself. 


I always feed my dog natural peanut butter to avoid any sugary additives. I also use plain nonfat yogurt as a special treat. 
1. Take 1/2 cup of peanut butter and place it in the microwave for about 30 seconds to get it warm and melty. 


2. Then mix in 1/2 cup of yogurt until well blended. 


3. Place mixture in silicone baking cups and freeze.  
4. You can also add a little honey, but I don't think my crazy puppy needs anymore sugar. 


Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I am so glad I saw this. My dog is crazy about frosty paws! I am going to start making them myself though. This is super easy. Thank you!

Unknown said...

I've never given Millie (my lhasa poo) Frosty Paws, but she loves yogurt. Well, she loves to lick the container when Rory is done and leaves it on the table. ;) I'm stealing this for summer! Thanks!!