Ok, so I have blogged about the train wreck that is Sister Wives show before. I wasn't planning on keeping this a habit because I don't like to promote crazy, but I have to share this. Ok, see if you can keep up.
1. Kody (playboy patriarch) was married to Meri (wife #1).
2. Meri's brother was married to Janelle.
3. Janelle and Meri's brother got a divorce.
4. Janelle then became Kody's wife #2.
5. So now Meri and Janelle are Sister Wifes.
Wait for it....
6. Janelle's mom then became Kody's Dad's second wife!
Did you follow that? It's like that song that goes, "I'm my own grandpa!"
In conclusion Janelle and Kody are like step brother and sister, and they are married, and they are polygamists! Gee people, why don't you be every polygamist stereotype on the planet! Oh wait. You are! This opens up so many possible jokes, but I won't let myself because I'm trying to be respectful of their religion.
I will give props to Kody for this week actually pointing out they aren't LDS. I have felt in the past he hasn't really made that clear enough