New Camera (Drooling Permitted)

I haven't been able to post any of my own projects this week because my camera totally died over the weekend. It was very poor timing because I wasn't ready to pick out a new one and I wasn't sureif I was ready for a DSLR. Plus, one of my good friends is getting married this weekend and I HAD to have a camera.

I spend way more than I ever anticipated, but I really think I got the absolute best camera I could ever get, and I won't have to replace it for a long long time. I hope it really improves the quality of my blog, as well.

Here she is! What should I name her????


Sony alpha NEX-5 Compact Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera w/18-55mm Zoom Lens

It is the latest in camera technology. It has the performance of a DSLR, in about half the size and weight. I got an interchangeable lens and it takes full HD movies. One of ythe best parts for me is it takes great low-light pictures since I am usually a night time crafter. It has continuous shooting up to 7 fps so no more blurry Rolly pics!

And it takes 3-D pictures viewable on a 3-D television. I didn't even know that was possible! Im headed out to buy a memory card tonight (because the one I got doens't fit) and I'll put up some pics for you to see! 





Pin It

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh I want that. Most of the reason I haven't bought a DLSLR is the bulk...does this thing look easy to use?

The Loops said...

Yes, I have found it very easy to use. One of my concerns was I didn't know if I would really have the time to put into using a DSLR to the fullest so I wanted something that could take great pictures without me having to relearn how to take a picture. I doubt I will really move beyond what this camera can do since there are interchangeable types of flashes, microphones, and lenses. It actually takes better video than DSLR's which I thought we be handy if we ever have kids.